Thursday, January 17, 2013

Tell The Universe What You Want!

TELL THE UNIVERSE WHAT YOU WANT!


If you have been following my blog from the very beginning then you know that my family has been through many struggles in the past few years. Many of you know that my husband was diagnosed with esophageal and stomach cancer nearly 3 1/2 years ago. I can happily say that my husband will soon be 3-years cancer-free on April 8 this year! In these past 3 1/2 years, my husband and I have not asked anyone for any help; other than, with selling off some of our personal belongings and asking some of our friends to help us by purchasing our items. In these last 3 years, several people have made comments to us that they cannot help us if they do not know what it is that we need or want, so I have decided to tell the Universe what it is that I want this year.

It is my desire for one of our friends or family members to host my husband and I an anniversary party! My husband and I will be married for 20 years on March 19. As I am telling the Universe my desire, I am thinking, "Is this necessary? Is this something that my husband and I deserve?" The answer is "YES!!!"

My family has been through so many struggles, and it would be so nice to have those who love us to show us by giving us a 20 year anniversary party. It's a silly thought, but it's my thought. In reality, I know that the only ones who will be celebrating our 20th year of marriage will be my husband, my son, and myself. As my husband, son, and I go out on the evening of March 19 to have a small, quiet, family evening out to celebrate our love, in my mind, it will be a big celebration that I will cherish for the rest of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment