Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February 15, 2011

"THE ONLY WAY DRAMA CAN EXIST IN YOUR LIFE IS IF YOU ALLOW IT INTO YOUR LIFE!"

Does it feel like no matter what you do some kind of drama always seems to follow you? There always seems to be a person in your life who is constantly bringing a battle your way. Then when that battle is over someone else brings a different battle your way. That is how my life was for years. I used to think I had a huge "kick me" sign plastered to my back or a tattoo on my forehead that read, "Use me and abuse me" that only my adversaries could see. However, what I failed to realize is that I was allowing the drama into my life on my own accord.

One may not understand how an individual could allow drama into his or her life. Isn't drama something that someone else creates and brings it to you? That is true; however, the only way drama can exist is if you allow it into your life. If you stop entertaining those who bring the drama your way, the drama cannot exist. If you stop the drama and do not allow it to cause negative circumstances in your life, the drama will go away. The person administering the drama will have to take it somewhere else, because it will no longer be able to manifest into anything larger than possibly a comment or a phrase.

Once you learn how to recognize the people who bring drama into your life it will be easy to see when they are trying to sabotage your life with drama. When this happens, all you need to do is tell that person that you no longer allow drama in your life. More than likely, they will go away. They will soon understand that you are not going to allow that kind of negativity into your life. Don't allow these people the satisfaction of robbing you of happiness. Just remember, the only way drama can exist is if you allow it into your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment