Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February 28, 2011

"KEEP STEPPING FORWARD!"

This month has been a little difficult for me to keep a post going everyday and posting it everyday. I have gotten behind several days in a row, and I have found myself playing "catch up" to getting my blogs posted. I may not be posting everyday; however, I am posting an inspirational saying for each day. Sometimes, depression swarms over me, and it tries to consume me and take me down. However, I keep pressing forward. I keep putting one foot in front of the other, and I keep stepping forward.

Is there something in your life that may be getting you down? Do you feel like giving up? Well, my friend, there are a lot of people in those types of shoes these days. People are losing their jobs, their homes, their loved ones due to illnesses; these days just seem to be dark and dismal. I was asked to leave my job a year ago due to the time I was missing when my husband was going through chemotherapy treatments. My boss felt it would be better for me to resign before my husband had his surgery, because I wanted to be home with him while he was healing. So, now that my husband is back to work full-time, I feel extremely guilty that I am not working because I cannot find a job. I keep filling out job applications, but I never receive a call back for any interviews.

Some days become extremely depressing, but I try to remember that these feelings of despair will soon pass if I do not give up. I have to take one day at a time and keep pressing forward. I need to keep putting one foot in front of the other and keep stepping forward. I read a post on facebook yesterday that stated that if you keep going forward you are one step away from where you started from. This is so true, so keep on stepping forward each day. You will soon see the light at the end of the tunnel.

2 comments:

  1. We are so happy you found us, and now us you. We will continue to read every day. We can all use the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words! They truly mean a lot!

    ReplyDelete