Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March 14, 2011

"ALWAYS COME BACK TO GOD!"

It seems like when things get crazy in our lives, we try to handle the situation on our own. Sometimes, when we do this, the situation gets even more out of control. This is what happened to me this past week. I decided to handle the situation or might I say "tried" to handle the situation on my own, and the situation escalated into chaos. That voice on the inside was trying to be heard, but I was drowning that tiny voice out. I would take care of this situation! However, with each email I sent, the situation just got worse. Then as I was sitting in front of my computer with head in hands and tears streaming down my face, I hear the voice say, "Block her out of your life!" I decided to listen to that tiny voice and we started to have a conversation. The voice told me that I am a good person, and that I do not deserve to be treated with such disrespect.

I have been reading the book, Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert, and this other Liz I am reading about learned to come back to God and listen for God just as I am doing now. Let God lead you and guide you. Always come back and rely on God!

No comments:

Post a Comment