Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March 7, 2011

"LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU!"

First I would like to express my apologies for neglecting my blog for the past week. I have been struggling through some personal issues rather some personal attacks, so I needed to put my blog on hold until I was able to devote inspirational time once again. My messages for the next seven days will probably be brief and to the point, so let's get started on "Listen to the people around you."

The people close to you probably have insight on things in which you may not see as clearly. For instance, I would have saved myself a lot of drama this past week had I listened to my husband. He told me to deny the girl who sent me a friend request on facebook; however, I decided to take matters into my own hands and send her a message offering for her to come to my house to discuss our past issues. Well, the whole situation backfired, and a massive erruption took place on my computer that last several days.

Had I listened to those close to me, my husband, I could have saved myself stress, tears, and my blog from being neglected. So listen to those around you. They may have beneficial insight for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment