Wednesday, March 23, 2011

March 20, 2011

"CARING!"

Isn't this what everyone wants? We want other people to care about us especially when we are going through tough times. I am not sure how it is in your life, but I have found that when times get tough and when we truly want others to care is when most people turn their backs. I have had some people try to explain to me that the reason people turn away in our times of need is because they do not know what to do, so it is easier to turn a blind eye to those in need. Well, I am here to tell you that what those in need want you to do is care about them.

Sometimes all we want is for someone to ask us if we are ok. Sometimes all we need is for someone to be there for us when we need a shoulder to cry on. What we need is for someone to be a "true" friend. Yeah, it might look easier to just turn a blind eye, but I will guarantee you that person who is facing troubled times will always remember you when his or her life gets turned around. They will be there for you when you may have to face a battle in your own life. So show others your caring nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment