Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 7, 8, 9, 2011

Dear Fellow Bloggers,

This is the first time that I have rolled three days into one. The last three days have been extremely difficult, because of me following my own advice and trying to make peace with someone who has caused me hurt and grief in my past. This person sent me a friend request on facebook, and instead of ignoring her request, I sent her a message telling her that I could not accept her request at this point, but if she would be willing to meet with my husband and me and discuss our issues as adults then I may agree to accept her friend request. Well, her first message to me included false accusations against me. It has been a rollercoaster ride since, and I have now shut down my facebook page.

Anyway, I have grouped the past three days together, and I have no title for today, because I am not feeling any type of inspiration. I have no clue what to write about, because I am mentally drained by this girl's incessant tirade of rude remarks. I have determined that there is no use even trying to be friends with some members of the family. It is a no win battle for me, and it causes my family much unneeded stress. After the year we have had, the last thing my husband needs is more stress in his life.

So, maybe tomorrow I will be inspired to write something positive and inspirational. Right now, my mind is blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment