Saturday, May 14, 2011

May 11, 2011

"LET LOVE FILL YOUR HEART!"

When we become at peace with God, we will feel overwhelmed with a love that just does not stop. This happens when we get comfortable in our own skin, and we start to accept ourselves for who we are instead of comparing ourselves to other people. When we allow love into our hearts, we will be able to give that love to other deserving people. Let love fill your heart and give it to someone today!

As I was driving home from picking up my son from school today, my heart became filled with the feeling of love. I found myself smiling at everyone as we drove by them on the street. Even if I purposely thought of someone who had caused me pain in the past, that hurt and pain no longer mattered. The only thing that mattered was the love that I was feeling at that point in time. Those negative things that may have happened last week, last month, or last year no longer had any more control over me. The only thing that kept going through my mind was the love that I felt for my family and for those who have been there for me.

When we experience this kind of love, we are living in the present moment or the Now! We are starting to understand that what happened yesterday does not matter any longer. When we embrace this kind of love, we show others how much they mean to us. So many times, we take our loved ones for granted; however, when love flows through our veins on a daily basis, we have no choice but to get our priorities in life straightened out. Let love fill your heart and share it with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment