Sunday, May 15, 2011

May 15, 2011

"GET EXCITED!"

When was the last time you got really excited about something? When was the last time you truly looked forward to an upcoming event? In the past few years, I have become unable to become excited about hardly anything in life. I remember getting ready to leave for an event, and my husband would ask me if I was excited. My reply would be a simple "no." Once I was at the event, then I would become excited, but I could not get excited anytime before the event. Learn to become like a child and learn to get excited again!

My personal opinion on this matter as to why we cannot get excited any longer is because we start to take life too seriously. We start viewing our stresses too critically instead of appreciating our blessings in which we already have. In the last three years, I have gone from being a very successful business woman who owned and operated her own in-home daycare to a woman who is making pennies working as a substitute teacher's aide for the local school district. I look back at how my family was well off during the ten year period I had my own business, and now we are scraping to make our bills every month. I think it is because I lost my excitement for life and living. I need to learn how to make a living again by doing things in which I love. That may take some probing my mind and thoughts for a while, but I know I can come up with something.

Have you lost your passion for life? Have you forgotten what makes you happy? Well, I challenge you to go out and find that passion all over again. Get excited about you life and start living how you were meant to be living!

No comments:

Post a Comment