Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 31, 2011

"KEEP ON DOING!"

Originally, I was going to have the title say, "Keep on trying," but then I remembered Master Yoda saying, "Do or do not; there is no try." When I worked at the detention center, we had a poster with Yoda and this saying hanging on the wall of our detention unit. Isn't this the truth! You either do or you do not, so I ask you to keep on doing!

With my niece being missing for 10 days now, I am sure that some of my facebook friends are probably tired of me posting her picture all over my facebook wall. However, I do not care what they think. I will keep posting her picture until she returns home safely. I will keep doing! I will not give up! I will keep praying, and I will keep asking my friends to do the same!

In order to accomplish anything in life, one must keep on doing no matter what it may be!!! Don't stop! Keep on doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment