Monday, May 23, 2011

May 21, 2011

"DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WORRYING ABOUT THE END OF THE WORLD!"

There is a rumor going around that the end of the world is going to take place today at 6 p.m. According to this rumor, this is when the rapture is suppose to take place, and life as we know it will cease to exist. Well, I would like to report that I am typing this past 6 p.m., and the world has not ended and the rapture has not commenced. People get so caught up in the "end of days" that they forget to live their lives now. They constantly worry that the world is ending just because of natural disasters or world wars. If these people were so worried, all they would have to do is pick up a Bible and read it. Then they would find out that no one is ever going to know the day or the time when the Lord is supposed to return. Don't waste your time by worrying about the end of the world!

The last thing I want to do is push my Spiritual views on anyone; however, I do know that the Earth is billions of years old, and I really do not think it is going anywhere anytime soon (and probably not in my lifetime or my child's lifetime). I do believe that their is a Creator, and I call this Creator, God. My belief is God wants us to live our lives to the fullest, and the last thing God wants us to do is worry about when the last days are going to be. Life is a beautiful thing, and it should be cherished every single day that we are graced to walk this beautiful, wonderful planet!

Instead of sitting around preaching gloom and doom, make the most of your days! Bless other people with your presence! Make someone's day a little more brighter! Live your life to the fullest! Don't worry about tomorrow, because it is never promised. Jesus said to let tomorrow take care of itself. The only thing you have to worry about is today, right here, and right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment