Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May 3, 2011

"EACH DAY IS A NEW BEGINNING!"

In the past, I have stated that each day is a blessing. However, each day is also a new beginning. Each new day is an opportunity sent to us from God to fix what we may have broken yesterday. Maybe, we got off track yesterday, and we were not in the best of moods. Maybe, in the process of the day, we snapped at our loved ones, or maybe, we took our sadness or aggressions out on them. Well, today is a new beginning. Today we can make our past wrongs right.

Yesterday I was in a blah mood. I was sad and melancholy, and my mind kept wondering back to past words that many people have said to me over the years. Yesterday was not one of my more joyful days. I allowed negative thoughts to rob me of happiness. However, when I woke this morning, and I saw the sun shining brightly through my bedroom windows, I told myself that today is a new day. Yesterday may have been gloomy, but today will be shiny bright!

If you did something yesterday that you are not proud of, then do something to turn that wrong into a right. If you snapped out at someone who did not deserve it, apologize to him or her. Maybe someone called you, but you did not feel like talking at the time, so you cut the conversation short. Call them today and have an extra long conversation.

Make today a good day! Today is a blessing from God! Each day we can learn and grow! Today is a new beginning! Use your time wisely!

No comments:

Post a Comment