Friday, April 1, 2011

April 1, 2011

"DO NOT MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A FOOL!"

Today I have been thinking about all these broken relationships I have been trying to fix on my own, and how nothing I do seems to work to fix them. It is pretty safe to say that I have been making myself look like a fool by my incessant attempts to make the past wrongs right. I am sure these people read my messages and think to themselves that they are dealing with an idiot who just will not give up. That is why one needs to stop trying to fix things himself or herself, and they just need to turn it all over to God. Stop making yourself look like a fool by trying to fix something that only the Good Lord above can fix.

Sometimes, we try to fix things with every good intention that we could possibly think of; however, I can vouch that there are people out there who will only view what you do in a negative light. It doesn't matter if you put on a parade for the other party, they will view anything you do as problem making. I am at a point in my life where I am not even going to attempt to contact these types of people anymore. If I try to make amends, and they choose to ignore everything I do or everything I say, then it's fairly apparent those other people do not want to have anything to do with me.

Give it to God and let Him take care of all those past hurts or past wrongs. Sometimes, we try too hard to fix things, and we only make matters worse. Do not make yourself look like a fool by trying to fix what God needs to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment