Thursday, April 14, 2011

April 10, 2011

"NEVER GIVE UP!"

It is nearly impossible for me to keep this blog up-to-date. Today I blew out my back, so I was laid up on my recliner with a heating pad on my back all day long in severe agony. One little wrong movement, and I am laid up for days at a time. In the past, I have neglected this blog for as long as a week, and I would have to play catch up. The one thing I am doing is not giving up!

Wouldn't it be easier for me to say that life is too busy to keep up with such a silly idea as writing a blog. It would not be that hard to ignore my blog entirely and never come back to it. However, at the beginning of the year, I said that I would write a post for each day of the year, so that is what I am doing.

No matter what you are facing in life, do not give up. Keep pressing forward. Keep taking one step at a time. So, here I am once again trying to play catch up and trying to become inspired enough to write four more blogs to get caught up to today. I will not give up! I will keep pressing forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment