Saturday, April 9, 2011

April 7, 2011

"TELL YOURSELF THAT IT IS GOING TO BE A GOOD DAY!"

How often do you dread the day even before you crawl out of bed in the mornings? Do you find yourself lying in bed telling yourself that it is going to be a horrible day before the day even starts? Change the thoughts that you think even before you start your day! Instead of thinking that it is going to be a bad day, tell yourself that you are going to have a good, wonderful, or even beautiful day!

Today was the first day in a week that I got a subbing job. It has been a while since I have worked in an elementary school, so at first I was thinking that it was going to be a stressful day. However, I immediately changed my thoughts to "It's going to be a good day!" I kept saying that over and over in my head before I got out of bed. I changed my dread into positive thoughts. Guess what happened? Today was a very good day!

Sometimes we sabotage our days by our negative thoughts even before the day starts. Think about it! You get out of bed, and on your way to the bathroom, you stub your toe. Instead of just letting the incident go, you think about it, and you put more negative energy into it. Then other "bad" things start to happen, and it just continues throughout the day. Learn to tell yourself first thing in the morning that you are going to have a great day! I bet your days will get better and better, and your so-called bad days will cease to exist. Every day is a blessing from God, so tell yourself that each of your days will be a GOOD day!

No comments:

Post a Comment