Monday, June 13, 2011

June 13, 2011

"DON'T SWEAT THE CRAZIES!"

I am sure that you have heard the saying, "Don't sweat the small stuff." Well, I am telling you, "Don't sweat the crazies." We all know people who we feel just aren't quite all there. Sometimes, these are the people who create all the drama in a family. Sometimes, these are the attention seekers who will tell any kind of story just to make themselves look good. Whoever the crazies may be in your life, don't sweat them. Accept the fact that they may possibly need some help and move on.

Sometimes, we are forced to cut these people completely out our lives. If we keep trying to help them and if they are unwilling to help themselves, then we are just enabling them with their bad behavior. Sometimes, the best thing we can do is to set them free and allow them to make the mistakes on their own, and we need to stop bailing them out every time they do make a mistake. These people need to learn on their own how to become responsible adults.

I know you care about the people in your life, but sometimes, these people can create too much chaos, and we come to a point in our lives where we have to let go. Today was one of those days in my life. Someone told lies about my husband, and this person is notorious for causing drama and lying, so I set her free. Another thing I am going to have to do is I am not going to sweat the crazies. I know that might sound mean hearted for me to call someone a crazy, but I always heard this saying, "If you keep doing the same thing over and over again and you expect different results, then you are crazy." This person has been creating the same drama for the entire time I have known her. It is time to set her free, so she can learn to fly on her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment