Friday, June 24, 2011

June 24, 2011

ACCEPT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WRONG!



There are times in our lives when we really mess up. It doesn't matter who you are, we all have made mistakes. When this happens (because it will happen), we need to accept the fact that we have done wrong. It doesn't make us a bad person. It just proves that we are human. Accept what you have done wrong and then move on!

If I were to look to my past everyday and if I were to wallow in all the mistakes I have made throughout the years, I would be depressed 365 days out of the year. My mistakes do not define me as a person! My mistakes were stepping stones that led me to where I am today! As I analyze who I am, I am no longer the person I was at 18 years of age, or even 30 years of age, or even the person I was last month. We are constantly learning, growing, and evolving into better beings. 

If you are having a hard time getting through a mistake that you made, the first step to overcoming the issue is acceptance. Acceptance leads to healing! Accept what you have done wrong, learn from that mistake, and never make the same mistake again. Just remember, you are not the mistake! Set yourself free by accepting what you have done wrong then forget about it and move on!!! The future is waiting for you!

1 comment:

  1. You have some wonderful posts on your blog! I'd like to invite you to help me in a new endeavor I am trying to start. I am hoping to create a positive blog community where many different authors of positive blogs can get together and share posts like the ones you have here. If you would be interested in contributing, we will post a link to your blog and your Facebook on our site. If interested, please let me know (recreation.ryan@gmail.com) and I will add you as an author on our blog: www.aliftup.blogspot.com Thanks! Keep up the awesome blogging!

    ReplyDelete