Thursday, June 23, 2011

June 23, 2011

SPREAD LOVE TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!



Let's all Pray for Conner James is a group page that I subscribe to on Facebook. The page is dedicated to a little boy who has cancer, and the family has been spreading the word and asking for prayers. Apparently, Conner has been having a few tough days, so if you could offer up a prayer to heal this little boy, I am sure his family would greatly appreciate it. 

Today as I was reading Conner's page, there was a link to another group page with another little boy who has the same first name. While I was reading the page, whoever set up the page had posted that this little boy loves to receive postcards from different places in the country. He loves it so much that he set up his own post office box. While reading the information posted, the sudden urge to send this little boy a post card overwhelmed me. I do not know this little boy, he lives on the other side of the country from where I live, but I want to put a smile on that little boy's face! I am going to spread LOVE to someone I don't even know!

So many of us want to do something for other people, but we don't know how to accomplish that goal. All you need to do is be willing to do a little research, and I bet you will find a whole bunch of people you might be able to make smile. If you would like to help this little boy smile, search for the group entitled, "Saving Connor Bourke" on Facebook and join his group! His address is posted on the group wall, and I bet this little guy would just LOVE to receive a postcard from you!

Make someone smile today and spread LOVE to someone you don't even know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment