Thursday, June 16, 2011

June 16, 2011

"START SOMETHING NEW!"

Today I started a new project! I decided to make a new facebook page with all the sayings that I have come up with for this blog. I am not sure if the facebook profile will take off, or if I will get any followers, but I have decided to try to get my blog out in front of more people. The year is half way over, and I still only have three followers, so I am taking my sayings somewhere else. I am not sure if I am setting up the page correctly, but I am hoping that others will be able to find it and see it.

Sometimes we need to try something new. If it does not work out, then I can at least say that I tried. However, if I can get my words out to more people via facebook, then maybe my blog will start to grow. If it doesn't work out, then I will have to believe that this is not the road God wants me to be on. I know I am not the best writer on the block. So many other people are way more blessed with writing talent than what I am, but maybe someone out there will benefit from the struggles my family have faced in the past year. Start something new and see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment