Saturday, June 4, 2011

June 4, 2011

"ASK FOR HELP!"

There will come times in your life when you have no other choice, but to ask other people for help. Sometimes, we can be very stubborn, and we believe that we can accomplish everything in our lives ourselves. However, there will come a time when you will need to rely on other people for much needed help. These last two weeks, my family has been reaching out to everyone we know for help in finding my niece. Don't be afraid to ask others for help!

In my family's situation, we need to spread the word about my niece being missing to as many people as we possibly can. My nephew and his ex-wife have started a search right on the facebook social network. My niece's picture is being spread all over people's profiles asking everyone if they have any idea of her whereabouts. We have been asking numerous people for any kind of help in regards to bringing my niece home safely. The more people we get her picture out to the better.

When you are facing a difficult situation in  your life, ask people for help. You never know who might have valuable information that you may benefit from. Ask for help when you need to!

No comments:

Post a Comment