Monday, July 18, 2011

July 17, 2010

YOU ARE A POWERFUL MAGNET!!!


"When you expect the best, you release a magnetic force in your mind which by the law of attraction tends to bring the best to you" (Norman Vincent Peale).

Today's blog is going to be a little different than all the blogs I have written in the past. Today, I am going to write several excerpts that I have written in my journal over the past year about how our minds are magnets, and we bring into our lives what we think about the most.

According to the book, The Secret, by Rhonda Byrne, the secret to living an amazingly, positive life is by learning to live by the Law of Attraction.

What you think becomes reality, so only think positive thoughts. You need to learn to rid yourself of negativity.

You are attracting everything into your life by your thoughts.

Your thoughts are a very powerful force, so make sure they are positive.

If you knew how powerful your thoughts really are, you would never think another negative thought in your lifetime.

You are what you think.


Your thoughts become things.

"You are the most powerful magnet in the universe. You contain a magnetic power within you that is more powerful than anything in this world, and this unfathomable magnetic power is emitted through your thoughts" (Rhonda Byrne, The Secret).

The Law of Attraction gives back to you what you think about most.

The life you live is created by your thoughts.

I apologize for not writing a normal blog like I usually do, but today I am struggling a little bit for inspiration. I suppose the stress of the last few weeks has finally caught up with me. Most of the above thoughts were inspired or taken directly from the book, The Secret. It is an amazing book, and if you haven't read it, I would highly recommend it. It is a book that helped to change my life. Until next time, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment