Thursday, July 21, 2011

July 21, 2011

LET THE UNIVERSE LEAD YOU!


Have you ever gotten to a point in your life where you had no idea which way to turn? Have you ever had to make a crucial decision, and you had no idea what choice to make? This is how I have been for the past year or so with my career choices. I will pick one road to take then I will find out that the path I decided to follow was not meant for me. I know that I need to let the Universe lead me in the right direction, but how do I know that I am choosing the right answer.

I started a new job several weeks ago, but ended it when I found out the duties that I would have to perform, such as bathing elderly people and helping them onto bed pans. My stomach has never been strong enough for me to perform nurse duties. Even when my husband was recuperating from his major surgery, we had to hire a nurse to come in twice a day to change his bandages, because I could not tolerate to look at the open wound. So, after two days of training, I gave up the job. I deemed it was not meant for me. Now, this week I started a new job which is not a field I felt I would be working in at my age; however, it pays the bills. Now, I am faced with another decision. Another job offer with less money, more responsibility; however, I have five years experience in this field, and I know the lady I would be working with.



How am I going to make my decision of what to do in my situation? I am going to let the Universe lead me to which job feels right. I have another job interview on Sunday (if my schedule permits it), and I will go with my gut. If I do not have peace about my second interview, then I guess I will turn down that job offer. Only time will tell, and the Universe will lead me in the direction I need to be going.

No comments:

Post a Comment