Monday, July 4, 2011

July 4, 2011

ENJOY YOUR FREEDOMS!



If you live in the United States of America, you have many blessings to be thankful for just because you live in this great country. We, citizens, of the USA have more freedoms and privileges than some people, who reside in other countries, could only imagine. However, so many Americans take these great freedoms for granted. Take pride in the country in which you reside and enjoy the freedoms in which you have been given! Many people fought gallantly, and many people have lost their lives in order for you to enjoy the freedoms that many others can only dream about.



As we celebrate our Independence Day, it made me realize all the freedoms we in the United States share, such as driving state-to-state without a passport and not having the worry of being stopped at each state border to be questioned where we are going and why. If I wanted to, I could jump in my car right now, and I could drive from Pennsylvania to California without any type of worries other than the possibility of running out of gasoline in my car or the possibility of my car breaking down while enroute to my destination. There are so many freedoms that we don't even think about. I can go to any college in this great country that I wish to attend as long as I can pass their prerequisite exams. I can live in the city and state of my choosing. I can buy the type of house I wish to own, and I can buy the type of car I wish to drive. We are free to make our own decisions, and we are free to choose our own pathways through this great life!



The next time you get depressed, and you think that your life stinks; just sit back and look at where you are residing, especially if you live in the United States of America. That one fact alone is the greatest freedom and one of the greatest blessings one can have. There are other great countries in this beautiful world; however, I am an American, and I am truly proud of my heritage. Freedom is something to be enjoyed and cherished forever!!! Happy Fourth of July America!!! Happy Birthday United States of America! Let Freedom Ring!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment