Thursday, July 28, 2011

July 28, 2011

ONLY YOU KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU!


Do you ever find other people telling you how to live your own life? Does anyone ever say to you, "I am not trying to tell you what to do, but I would do this or that." Do people keep prying into your business that it makes you angry and upset? Do people try to make you feel guilty for decisions that you have made that are truly only your business anyway? Only you know what is right for you, so do not get so caught up in what other people think you should or should not be doing.



As  you know, I have been searching for a job to help with my family's financial situation with my husband's medical bills and other accumulated debts that have piled up over the last year and a half. Well, I landed a job, and I worked there for a week. However, the people I worked with were very negative individuals. Nothing that came out of their mouths were positive or productive. Yesterday, I decided to quit, because two women were supposed to train me; however, it was very obvious to me that I was burdening these poor women, and neither one of them wanted to be bothered with having to train me. So, I decided to take the situation into my own hands, and I decided to walk out of the negativity once and for all and not look back. I had peace with the decision I had made for myself. However, some people are now trying to make me feel guilty for the decision I made to leave this job.



Sometimes, we are going to make decisions for ourselves that other people are not going to agree with. This is okay! Not everyone is going to agree with us 100% of the time. We will make decisions that will baffle and confuse people. People will talk behind our backs asking each other if we are crazy for the path we decided to take. Please do not let these people discourage you! Only you know what is best for you, so choose your own path to take in life! It is your life; not theirs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment