Wednesday, July 20, 2011

July 20, 2011

ACCEPT CHALLENGES WITH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE!

We all will face challenges in our lives. It is up to us how we face those challenges. Are we going to turn and run away from these challenges, or are we going to stand firm and face those challenges by looking them straight in their eyes? Challenges are meant to help us grow, to become a better person, and to learn from the experience. If we do not learn from that challenge the first time around, the second time around, or even the third time around, the Universe will keep sending the same challenge our way until we learn the lesson we are supposed to learn. Accept the challenges that the Universe sends you with a positive attitude!



How we deal with life's challenges is based on our perception of the situation. While reading the book, Infinite Possibilities by Mike Dooley, I learned that our challenges do not bring us pain. Our perception of the situation is what brings us the pain. We allow ourselves to become hurt instead of embracing the challenge for what it is, a learning experience. Once we recognize that this challenge is a learning experience, we then should move on with a more positive attitude and outlook on life. 

However, not all challenges are bad. Some challenges we face are to better our lives. For instance, I am starting a new challenge today, a new job! Now, I will be the first to admit that I am nervous. I am always nervous when I start a new job, because I have to learn all the new procedures. However, I need to prepare myself to go into this new job with a positive attitude, because I know deep down that I can succeed at this job. I can do it! It will just take me time to learn everything that I need to learn in order to become successful at it.



Our attitude toward our challenges can make us or they can break us. We can either hide from our challenges, or we can accept the challenge and plow ahead at full speed. Learn to be one of those people who face their challenges with a grin on your face, and learn to tell your challenges that you will this game! Remember that it is not the challenge that brings us disappointment, but it is our attitude toward that challenge that can either bring us disappointment or satisfaction. It is our decision. Face your challenges with a positive attitude! 




No comments:

Post a Comment