Saturday, January 1, 2011

365 Days of Inspirational Messages

2010 was probably the most stressful year of my life. My husband fought for his life due to stomach and esophageal cancer. He underwent chemotherapy and radiation treatments, and he had major surgery to remove his stomach and esophagus. By the end of 2010, my husband's cancer was gone, but 2010 had changed our family in ways I never dreamed. My husband and I are now closer than ever before in our past. Our main priority is happiness for ourselves and our son.

I am determined that 2011 will be the BEST year and most positive year of our lives. I am undertaking this project in order to remind myself on a daily basis that our blessings are numerous and that there is more positive in the world than negative! Each day I will attempt to post a new inspirational message or saying. Let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment