Monday, January 10, 2011

January 5, 2011 (Late Post)

"FOCUS ON WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN BLESSED WITH INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON WHAT YOU LACK!"

Maybe, I can make up these four daily posts that I missed out on while dealing with my negative attack and my depression.

So many times in life, we focus on what we don't have instead of what God has already blessed us with. For instance, in the past month, I have been focusing on bills and not having enough money to pay my bills. What I should be focusing on is the fact that there has never been a month that went by where I could not at least make the minimum payment on my bills. Now, that might not be how I would like to do things. I like to pay bills off quickly, so they do not linger over my head for month after month or year after year. However, God is giving me the ability to at least make my monthly payments, so I should be grateful for being able to pay my bills on time.

Once we realize that God gives us what we need when we need it, then we can begin to live a fully blessed life. Don't stress over the small stuff! Learn to calm down and enjoy your life because everything usually falls into place the way it is meant to be. Start focusing on the numerous blessings you already possess in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment