Saturday, January 1, 2011

January 1, 2011

"Rid your life of negative forces."

I believe this will be my New Year's resolution! Remove the negative forces from your life! Remove the drama and the games. Remove the negative thoughts that play over and over again within your mind. Remove the negative naysayers who are always trying to sabotage your dreams. We all have these negative forces in our lives, and it is our decision what part, if any, these forces play in our lives.

Two weeks before Christmas, I had a few negative forces come against my family and me. Blaming me for things in which I had no control over. Telling me that I should divorce my husband. At first, I was stunned, hurt, and appalled that after the stressful year my family had been through that someone would verbally attack me right before the holidays and voice their opinion that I should leave my husband. However, most families are blessed with a few negative forces like the ones my family just had to deal with. After a few days of crying, self-doubt, and depression, I decided not to allow these negative forces any more power over me!

These negative forces fiend off other people's misery! They want you to be unhappy and miserable because they cannot find happiness of their own. Well, I say, DON'T ALLOW THEM TO HAVE THEIR WAYS! Stand up to them and show them that they are not going to rain on your parade! Live your life, be happy, and realize that we only have what is given to us right now! So smile and be merry and live your life to the fullest!

Rid your life of the negative forces who want to destroy your happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment