Saturday, January 8, 2011

Janurary 8, 2011

"Don't let negative forces get you down!"

I am going to have to start over my 365 days of inspirational sayings. Three days ago, I had a negative force come against me, and it set me back. I took two days to cry, and a day to get sick from the stress of the negative attack. I have to take my own advice that I posted on January 1, and that is to rid my life of negative forces. This past year has taken it's toll on me emotionally, and it seems like the more negative forces come against me, I suppose it is getting a little easier to deal with. For instance, last year when my best friend attacked my spirit, it took me six months to get over her walking out of my life. Last month when a family member came against me, it took me two weeks to get over his verbal attack. Now, it is only taking me two or three days to get over a verbal attack.

What is it that Rocky said, "It's not how hard you get hit, but how you get up and keep moving forward." Or something like that. I just have to pick myself up, dust myself off, and keep moving forward. This is similar to what Jesus said as well, "If people do not accept you in one town, dust off your feet and move on to the next town".

No comments:

Post a Comment