Monday, January 10, 2011

January 10, 2011

"DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME BEING NEGATIVE!"

Today will have to be the official day I start over my blog of 365 days of inspirational sayings and blessings! My goal is to post every day consecutively for a whole year. I have been lagging because of some negative forces coming against me, and when negative forces come against me, I have a tendency to shut down from the world. The last thing I want to do is post something positive, because I am too busy being negative. I am sure other people have this problem. Someone will yell at you and will try to damage your character, and instead of ignoring their words or walking away, you listen to their words, you digest their words, then you start believing that their words are true. So you start to condemn yourself even though deep down inside your heart you know that their words are not true. This is what happened to me. I felt I was over the verbal attack two days ago on the 8th; however, I still couldn't bring myself to post anything positive yesterday. I have to make up my mind once and for all. Am I going to follow through with a positive aspect in my life or am I going to allow negative forces to still influence my life. I have come too far in the last year to still allow negative forces to have a say in my life. I need to pull myself up by the bootstraps and keep marching forward.

So, I lost four days worth of posts because of a negative force. Instead of dwelling on the posts I missed, I will have to concentrate on not allowing it to happen again, and I need to make a decision to not allow any type of negative force keep me from my goal. Isn't that how life usually turns out. You are on a path, and you know what you want to accomplish. However, someone gets in the way. They will either tell you how what you are doing is a waste of time, or it will never pan out or they will attack your character. I say, "Don't listen to them!" I have had so many people tell me that I would never accomplish my goals, and each time those people have been wrong because I accomplished my goals and thensome! It might not happen overnight, but it eventually turns out.

Don't even entertain negative forces or negative words. Build a stronghold around your heart and your emotions and don't let the negativity penetrate your soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment