Friday, January 14, 2011

January 14, 2011

"Find Your Authentic Self!"

This seems to be the word of the day. Everywhere I read, everywhere I turn, these words keep popping up to find out who you truly are. On Dolly Parton's website, she had a blog that stated to find out who you are and do it on purpose. Other inspirational messages have been popping up on my facebook page and in my email stating that it's time to once and for all find out who you are and find your true purpose in life.

That has been a difficult topic for me, because I am not sure who I am. I know the qualities that I possess: loving, caring, considerate, giving, etc., but who am I? I suppose the journey to "finding oneself" is difficult for some like me, but I am willing to take that journey to understand better what I am meant to being doing on this planet, Earth. Each of us are supposed to make the world a better place by leaving a positive mark. I am not sure how I am going to do that, but by taking one day at a time, I might be able to find the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment