Wednesday, January 26, 2011

January 25, 2011

"CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY!"

How many of your birthdays have you let pass you by? How many times have you made the comment, "It's just another day"? I know I have made that comment many times, and I don't think I am very old. Today is my birthday, and I turned 38 today.

If you have never been in the habit of celebrating your birthday, start celebrating your birthday this year! It is a big deal! It was the day you were brought into this world! It was the day you started your life on this planet! This is an exciting day! This day 38 years ago, I breathed my first breath!

Your birthday is meant to be celebrated! Whatever it is that you like to do, take a day to yourself, and celebrate! Maybe you want to celebrate by spending the day with the people who mean the most to you, or maybe you would rather spend the day alone doing your favorite activities. Maybe you would like to eat at your favorite restaurant or perhaps cook your favorite meal or have a friend or spouse prepare the meal for you. Maybe you would like to watch your favorite movie or just kick back and relax. Maybe you would like to have a big party with all your friends and family members.

Whatever it is that you like to do, take time on your birthday to  have a "ME" day! Don't look at it as selfishness! Look at it as a day to celebrate YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment