Thursday, August 18, 2011

August 18, 2011

DON'T QUIT!

Tonight at dinner, I told my husband that I had posted a message on my Facebook page stating that I was going to stop writing my blog. My husband got upset with me and told me not to give up on our life. After everything that man has been through in the past year, it still amazes me how positive he remains. This past year has changed me, and I have become more positive; however, this past week has really gotten me down.



I now understand what my husband went through whenever he was going through his chemotherapy and radiation treatments alone without any friends or family members calling or visiting to see how he was doing. Yes, I received a few messages via Facebook stating that some of my friends hoped I healed well. However, the phone never rang once, and no one showed up at my door to see how I was doing. The realization set in that I nearly died in a car accident on Monday, and no one really cared about my well being other than my son and my husband. 



My life was spared for a reason. My husband said that he believes that we are meant to be doing something else, but we have no idea what path we are supposed to be taking. We need a more vivid answer than a car accident and cancer! I personally think we are supposed to leave the state we live in and move South. However, I don't think my husband feels I am right about this hunch I have. I have no clue what I am supposed to be doing, or what path that I am supposed to be on; however, I am not going to quit. I have to just keep putting one foot in front of the other day by day.


No comments:

Post a Comment