Tuesday, August 30, 2011

August 30, 2011

LOOK AT ALL YOUR OPTIONS!


As each day progresses, my family keeps sinking into a sea of despair that will take us a lifetime to get out of. In all the 21 years that my husband and I have been together, we are at our worst financially, and each day keeps getting worse and worse. With this car accident, our situation just became more of a problem, because now I can no longer work at my full-time job because I no longer have transportation to get to and from work. This evening things even got worse still. We had to take one of our cats to the veterinarian, because he either got stung by a bee or cut himself under the chin, and the wound got infected. So needless to say, that trip to the vet's office set us back another $300 that we did not have. All I can say is thank God for credit cards right now, because I really have no clue what my family will do once all the credit is maxed out. Now don't go thinking that we are spending frivolously, because we are not! We have had to rely on my credit card throughout my husband's cancer treatments and surgery; otherwise, I would have never been able to afford gas in my car to get to and from the hospital or food in my son and my stomachs while we were away from home for two weeks while my husband was in the hospital in a town 75 miles away from our home.



My family has started to look at all our options, and we have come to terms with letting go of personal possessions in order to try to make some money to pay down on some of our bills. However, in all reality, we will have to soon make even bigger decisions than selling off personal possessions. It is looking like the only out my family may be able to take is either bankruptcy or selling the house. Before we jump into any decision, we will need to sit down and discuss our options then we will have to pick the best one.



I am sorry if this blog doesn't seem too inspirational tonight, but I am trying to look on the bright side that we will still be able to find a buyer for our painting, and that will help out a little bit toward our problems. I keep telling myself one day at a time, one step at a time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment