Wednesday, August 24, 2011

August 24, 2011

REMAIN QUIET WHEN YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE MAKING SENSE OF ISSUES AT HAND!!!

Dear Friends,

This last week has been a very excruciatingly, trying time for myself and my family. Even though I am extremely grateful for walking away from a car accident that could have easily taken my life, I find myself at odds with my emotions. Tonight I am having trouble coming up with inspiring words to give to you all. I thought I was through all these wacky emotions, but I suppose I was wrong. Instead of saying the wrong thing and offending someone, I am going to take the evening to get my thoughts together, and I am going to remain quiet for this evening. I am having trouble making sense of the issues my family now faces, so I need to refrain from speaking for one night. I hope you all understand. 

May you all be provided with an abundance of peace, blessings, and love! God Bless each and every one of you!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment