Monday, August 29, 2011

August 29, 2011

IF YOU CAN FIND YOUR WILL, YOU CAN FIND YOUR WAY!!!


Today I was reminded that if we are able find our will, we will be able to pave our own way. This scene above portrays what I was doing earlier today; however, I wasn't surrounded by such beautiful surroundings on my walk home from work today. Our school season started today, and I was fortunate to land a substituting job for the first two weeks of school. However, the one catch to me being able to go to work for the next two weeks is the fact that I would not have any way home from work other than my two feet. So, I packed my sneakers and a comfortable pair of pants to walk in, and my husband dropped me off at work this morning, and I found my own transportation home, and that was my two feet. I dug deep again, found my will, and I found my way home. 



As I was nearly home, and as I was conquering a massive hill about two or three miles from my house, a jeep pulled up along side me, and the man inside asked me if I would like a ride home. This man happened to be my brother. As I was breathing heavily which sounded more like panting, I gladly crawled into his jeep. God provided me a blessing for the last few miles of my journey, but I needed to be willing to take those first steps in the right direction.



Sometimes it might seem easier to just give up and let life take you for a crazy ride; however, this might just be a test to see if you are willing to take one more step. If I wasn't willing to walk those first few miles on my own today, I might not have been blessed with spending some quality time with my brother. Dig down deep within your soul and find that will that you may have given up on. Once you find your will, God will provide your way!







No comments:

Post a Comment