Tuesday, August 9, 2011

FIGURE OUT YOUR MAIN PRIORITIES IN LIFE!!!


What takes up the majority of the hours within your day? Are these "time zappers" true priorities in your life, or are they things that take you away from bigger things that should be your main priorities in life? For instance, do you spend all day in front of the computer instead of spending valuable time with friends or family? Today I kind of  had an epiphany. I suddenly realized that all the hours that I spend on Facebook are truly a waste of my time. Now, I will admit that when I spend time on my "Inspirational Sayings and Blessings" page that I feel like I am spending valuable time helping my online friends, and they help me to look at my own problems in a different light. However, all the time I was spending on my personal page was becoming a complete waste of precious time and energy. I started to analyze all the people on my friends list, and I realized that most of these people were not my "true" friends. So, I decided to only continue on with my "Inspirational Sayings and Blessings" page. My friends can still join me on this page, and they can still interact with me if they choose, but I can no longer devote most of my waking hours to a personal page. I need to get my priorities in line, and I need to figure out what are my main priorities in my life!



On a personal level, my main priorities in my life are my family! Since I am going to be starting a new full-time job on Thursday, I need to focus more on my family and focus less on things like Facebook. Of course, a main priority in my life is my blog, because it has truly changed my life in a positive way this past year. I can now see the positive in my life; when in the past, I only saw the negative. And I have to confess that the people I have met on my "Inspirational Sayings and Blessings" page have truly inspired me to keep going until I meet my goal.  



What are your main priorities in your life? Are you spending your time on things that truly matter and on things that truly make a difference, or are you just wasting precious time on things or people who may not even care about your best interest? Learn what your main priorities are in life, and do not let anything stand in the way of those priorities. Life is so short, so focus on what truly matters.




No comments:

Post a Comment