Sunday, September 11, 2011

September 10, 2011

LOOK TOWARD A BRIGHTER TOMORROW!!!


Life isn't always sunshine and lollipops! There will be days that are downright depressing, stressful, and extremely hard to get through. You may have days that seem so bad that you will ask yourself what is life going to throw your way next. When you have a day like this, you just have to keep telling yourself that tomorrow will be a brighter day. 



This is the day I had today. After receiving a fine for my car accident from three weeks ago, I was informed that I will also be receiving points on my license for the accident even though the accident did not damage any other property than my own. I could try to fight the points by going to court, but in my mind I am wondering if it is worth my husband losing a days work in order to drive me to a court appearance which may result in me receiving the points anyway. Today found my husband and I in a heated argument concerning this matter. In my mind, it would probably be better for me just to accept the consequences for my actions. The accident was my fault regardless if I had no control over the situation, and the accident was unavoidable. It could have happened to anyone. However, many people came around that turn after my accident, and they didn't lose control of their vehicle; which tells me the accident was my fault, so I should have to accept and deal with the points. 



I don't know what will happen with my fine and points on my license, because I still do not have the money to pay my fine. I could put it on my credit card, but I will have to accept a guilty plea if I choose this method of payment. However, my husband wants me to plead not guilty to try to have the points removed from my license since I have had a perfect driving record for the past 22 years. This entire situation has made me feel like a failure in so many ways. Not only did I total my car which resulted in my husband having to keep paying for a car we no longer own, but now my driving record may become blemished. I just have to keep telling myself that tomorrow will be a brighter day!


No comments:

Post a Comment