Friday, September 23, 2011

September 23, 2011

PRAY FOR GOD TO CARRY YOU THROUGH YOUR TROUBLES!!!


The only way my family has made it through the last several years is by prayer. Just one month ago, prayer saved my life and allowed me to walk away from a horrible car accident. The Bible says to pray without ceasing. Sometimes, we go through life thinking that we can do everything on our own. However, what we need to realize is that Jesus knew what he was talking about. We need to pray all of the time not just when life isn't going the way we want it to go. We should pray to God and thank Him for the blessings that He bestows on us each day, and we should also lean on Him and pray for deliverance from our difficulties. In times of need, don't be afraid to ask God to carry you through your troubling times. 


Sometimes, the difficulties we face in life get to be too much for our souls to bear. When we find ourselves at our breaking point, we need to fall on our knees and ask God to carry us through to a brighter tomorrow. We are not meant to try to do everything on our own. God wants us to ask for help. It is up to us if we want God's help that is why He gave us free will. 



The last several years have left my family in grave financial distress. The last several days have been very difficult for my husband and I. Our family has been through a tremendous stressful situation, but I do believe the financial burden we now face is more difficult than dealing with my husband's surgery and cancer treatments. I need to learn to lean on God and allow Him to deliver my family through our challenges. I have made up my mind that I will try to sell my Wizard of Oz painting again on eBay. God has a plan to better our lives, and I believe that He will deliver my family from this financial strain, and we will come out better than before my husband was diagnosed with cancer. I am asking God to PLEASE carry my family through these trying times! I believe that God will carry us, because we are tired of trying to carry our own troubles.  


No comments:

Post a Comment