Monday, September 26, 2011

September 26, 2011

REALIZE THAT YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THIS BIG WORLD!!!


Do you ever feel like everyone in this big, old world is against you? Do you ever feel like you are all alone? Have you ever felt like you can never do anything right? Do you ever get so discouraged that you wonder why God brought you to this planet? Well, my friend, if you struggle with self-esteem like I have for nearly my entire life, then these are just a few of the struggles that you face on a daily basis. However, I am here to tell you that you are extremely important in this big world!



You are a unique creature! You are one of a kind! It does not matter how you may feel about others or what you may think that they think about you. All that matters is that you start to realize how important you are to this puzzle called life. We were all created for a reason. We were all sent here to fulfill a purpose, and we must begin to tell ourselves that we truly do make a difference on this planet. You might not think that you make a difference, but there is someone in this world who thinks the world of you!



The next time you are having a down day, wake up and pay attention to the people and circumstances that take place in your life. Notice how many people are there to lift your spirits. Sometimes these people aren't even people we know. It could be the nice man who held the door for you at the post office, or it could be the lady who checked you out at the grocery store. However, many times you are that person who lightens another person's burdens. You are the one who brings light into his or her day.



Today, as like many of the recent days in my near past, was a difficult day for me. I have been dealing with a lot of anger with unfortunate circumstances that my family has been facing. Today made me question my entire existence. Then my husband said something that meant the world to me, "Focus on the people who think the world of you, me and our son. Realize that you truly make a difference in our lives, and we are glad that you are still with us and you weren't taken from us in that car accident." What my husband said made me realize that I do make a difference in this big world! NEVER give up on yourself regardless of what you may be facing! You are am important aspect of this world, and you truly make a difference for the better!



No comments:

Post a Comment