Monday, September 26, 2011

September 25, 2011

DO NOT ALLOW FEAR TO OVERTAKE YOU!!!




How often do we pass things by in life because we are afraid of what the outcome may be? Do you decide not to do something because of what you may feel that other people may think, or possibly because you have never done something like it ever before? Many times we pass by golden opportunities, because we are afraid that we might fail. However, what if I told you that everyone had to start somewhere? Would that make you change your mind about attempting different aspects of life? Do not live your life in fear, and never allow fear to overtake you!



Tonight I was debating whether or not to take two subbing positions for the end of the week. I was contemplating not taking the jobs just because it is for a position that I have never done before. However, I had to take a step back and analyze the situation. There was a time in my life when I had never subbed at all. The entire subbing experience was one that I had never participated in until I took that initial step to try something new. This time I had to tell myself again that I could do this new position. I just have to believe in myself. 



There will come a time in every person's life that he or she will have to try something new. We will never know what we are capable of accomplishing if we never try. We have to be willing to take that step forward, and we have to be willing to open new doors. Don't let fear get you down, and do not talk yourself out of something beneficial such as a new job just because you have never done that type of work before. Everyone has to start somewhere, and most of us start at the bottom and work our way to the top. Do not allow fear to keep you down!


No comments:

Post a Comment