Tuesday, September 20, 2011

September 19, 2011

YOU ARE WHERE YOU ARE IN LIFE BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE YOU NEED TO BE!!


Do you ever feel like you are going backwards through life? Do you ever feel like you should be doing more, or that you are not where you are supposed to be in life? Even though we may not want to accept this fact, but we are exactly where we need to be at this very moment in time. We may not be able to figure out why we are at the place we are, and we may not even like where we are in our lives; however, God puts us in the exact right place at the exact right time. We are where we are supposed to be right now in our lives.



Last week I went back to working at the same fast food restaurant that I worked at when I was 16 years old.  I have no idea why God brought me back to this job, but I do believe that it is for more than just a paycheck. Maybe God wants to prove to me that I can do anything in life, or He wants me have more faith in myself. This last week has been very difficult for me. What was very easy for me 20 years ago, has become very difficult and challenging. In the past two days, I have found myself near tears while trying to take people's orders. A few times I even told myself that I can no longer do this job, but I soon counter that thought with "You did it once, you can do it again!" So, I keep putting one foot in front of the other, and I keep going through my work days telling myself that it will get easier with each day I go to work.



When you think that you are not where you need to be in life, just tell yourself that you are exactly where God needs you and wants you at this very moment in time. God puts you in places that you may never even dream of being in. I never thought in a million years that I would be working at my very first job, but this is where God wants me to be. Where you are is where you are supposed to be!


No comments:

Post a Comment