Friday, September 16, 2011

September 16, 2011

ENJOY THE SIMPLE THINGS IN LIFE!!! 
A SUNRISE OR A SUNSET!!!


How many times do you take the time to enjoy the simple things in life, such as a sunrise or a sunset? Sometimes, we get so busy in life that we forget to be grateful for the beautiful scenes that Mother Earth provides for us. If you are in need to be mesmerized by something breathtaking, get up one morning and watch the sun rise. However, if you don't have time to fit a sunrise into your schedule, try to catch a sunset. These two simple things in life are awe inspiring and watching them gives you a different perspective of this beautiful world. 



This morning my family was on the highway before the sun came up. Since my family has been sharing a car, we have to leave early in the morning to drive my husband to work, then I drive my son to school, and then I go to work myself. Then we do it all over again in the evening; however, in reverse order. Today I was blessed to be on the road to witness the mesmerizing sunrise, and we were on the road again tonight which allowed us to witness the breathtaking sunset. Such beauty makes you forget about the stresses of every day life. 



Once in a while, we need to slow down in order to enjoy the simple things in life. The next time you are stressed out and need something to calm your nerves, let Mother Nature lift your spirits. Go outside and view the many wonders the world has to offer. You might want to start out by viewing a sunrise or sunset! They truly are amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment