Saturday, December 10, 2011

December 10, 2011

BE DETERMINED TO HAVE A GOOD DAY EVEN BEFORE YOU GET OUT OF BED IN THE MORNING!!!


Did you ever realize that you can have a good day regardless of what kind of circumstances you may be facing at this very moment in time? Your good day can begin as soon as you open your eyes in the morning! You can greet the day with a big, "Good Morning, World" and you can also add, "I am going to have a good day!" 



Today was a wonderful day for myself and my family! Some of the chores I had to do might seem like a bore to some or even a burden; however, I didn't mind doing them at all. I was having a good day while I was doing my laundry and vacuuming my home. My son and I decided to put up our Christmas tree, and we both had a good time doing it. Later on this evening, my husband and I had a good time doing a little Christmas shopping together while our son was with friends. Then the whole family had a good time while we ate dinner together at McDonalds. 



Having a good day is a personal decision. Learn to start having a good day even before you get out of bed in the morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment