Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December 20, 2011

WAVE AND SPREAD A LITTLE SUNSHINE!!!


Do you usually wave to people you know as you pass them by either while driving or walking around town? I don't know what it is about the people in my hometown, but people I know will pass you by and act like they don't even know you. It doesn't just happen to me, but lots of people I know complain about this matter. So, I have made up my mind that I will make myself known to other people by either waving or saying hello whenever I see people I know in public. I will wave and spread a little sunshine into other's lives. 

The one thing I like about visiting the South is that no matter where you drive people everywhere will wave to you. A few summers ago my family was driving around different neighborhoods in Tennessee, and everywhere we went the people waved to us and greeted us with hellos. Living up North does not bode too well with such friendly encounters, so I am going to start spreading more sunshine by waving to everyone I see while on my journeys. 

How about if we start a friendly waving revolution...LOL! Wave to everyone you see and spread some light around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment