Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December 14, 2011

BE A LIGHT TO OTHERS!!!


Sometimes the people we care about a great deal get into dark, depressed moods. During these bleak times is when these people need us to be there for them. They need us to pick them up when they have fallen down. They need us to shine a light into their dark fortress. Learn to be a light to others!



In my own personal life, I have many days when I need someone to be that shining light. Most of the time that deed lands on my husband and my son. For many years, I have been battling depression. I sometimes sink into dark abysses, and it takes me a while to climb back out. There are times when I can't get back out on my own, so I need someone to be that shining light illuminating the darkness which may be surrounding me. 



Learn to recognize when the people you care about, your family and friends, need you to be that shining light in their lives. Shine light into their darkness, and one day they will shine their light into your abyss!


No comments:

Post a Comment