Thursday, December 15, 2011

December 15, 2011

CHANGE YOUR PERSPECTIVE!!!
LOOK AT THE BLESSINGS IN YOUR LIFE!!!


All my life I have been labeled a bastard just because my parents were never married, and I was conceived and born out of wedlock. It always bothered me at how other people looked down on me just because my parents never chose to marry each other. I always felt like I was some kind of devil's spawn or not a real person. I always felt like others were looking at me with disgust in their eyes, and some of them were including some of my half brothers and sisters. However, something made me look at my situation with a new perspective today. Others viewed my parent's decision to have a child out of wedlock as a huge mistake; however, that inner voice told me today that I need to start viewing my parent's decision to have me as a BLESSING! Because they chose to have me, results in me being able to have a wonderful relationship with my husband and son! 

What is it that you need to change your perspective about? Our perspective determines how we view our life and our circumstances. If we can start viewing things as a blessing, then our lives start taking a more positive direction. Tell yourself every day that you are a blessing, and that you are a blessing to others! Change your perspective and you will change your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment