Saturday, December 10, 2011

December 8, 2011

SOME THINGS CAN WAIT TO BE DONE TOMORROW!!!


Lately, I have been extremely busy with working every day and with taking my husband to his doctor's appointment yesterday. It seems like by the time we get home in the evening, I have no energy to write my blog, so I have been having to put it off till tomorrow. However, tomorrow has been turning into the next day and then the next day. I could try to stay up late at night to write something; however, it would not be well written, and I would be rambling on and on with pointless banter. That is why I decided to let it go till another day, and then I would take the time to get it caught up. 

There are so many things in our lives that we could wait till tomorrow to do. Sometimes, we get overwhelmed with trying to get too many things done in one day. I have learned over the years that what I cannot get done one day will have to wait till the following day, and if I run out of time, it will just have to wait till another day. 

Don't be afraid to let certain things go till tomorrow. Don't try to fit too much into one day! What you cannot get done today, will get done tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment