Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December 27, 2011

MAKE A NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE IN A POSITIVE WAY!!!


With the New Year a few days away, people will start thinking about making some resolutions. Last year my resolution was to have the most positive year ever which resulted in me starting this blog called 365 Days of Inspirational Sayings and Blessings! Even though I followed through with my resolution there were some aspects of trying to stay positive in which I failed at; however, I kept moving forward. I did not allow those brief moments of negativity to stop me from meeting my goal. This New Year why don't you make a resolution that will change your life in a positive way!



You may be sitting there and you may be thinking what on Earth could you do to change your life in a positive way. Well, my friend, only you can answer that question. Only you know what will better your life. I cannot tell you what to do, because what might be right for me might be all wrong for you. One of my New Year's Resolutions will be to stop allowing people's opinions of me, insults, and hurtful comments to get the better of me. This is one area in which I struggled with this past year. Several people came against me with hurtful comments and insults, and I allowed those insults to eat at me, and they still do till this day. What I need to do in the New Year is to not focus on those negative remarks and focus instead on the positive remarks people have made to me over the years. I have to make up my mind that one hateful insult should not obliterate a lifetime of compliments that others have given to me. 



This New Year make a decision to make a resolution that will change your life in a positive way!!! It may be very challenging at first, but if you take it one day at a time you will change your life for the better! Happy New Year!  


No comments:

Post a Comment