Monday, December 19, 2011

December 18, 2011

LIFE CANNOT BE LEARNED FROM A BOOK!!!
YOU MUST LIVE IN ORDER TO EXPERIENCE LIFE!!!




So many people read self help books looking for the meaning of life. I should know! I was one of those people for many years! I was always reading and searching for the path to happiness. I just knew that one of those books would tell me how to get happy. Then one day things started to click and life started to make sense. The meaning of life could never be found in any book. The meaning of life is to live life, to experience life, to enjoy God's gift of each new, bright day!



If you are reading those books and if you are looking for meaning in your life, I hope and pray that you get some valuable lessons from those books. However, what I have found in life is we learn our valuable lessons by going out into the world and interacting with others. Sure those books provide us with examples of how to find our purpose in life, but a better way is by experiencing the joy that you will find when you go out and live your life!



Do not search for all your answers in books. Books are wonderful, and they are very useful resources to better our lives, because I have used many inspirational books on my journey into a more positive lifestyle. However, get up and go out into the world and experience the beautiful life that is waiting for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment